A professional financial organization is becoming increasingly important for small and medium-sized businesses in competitive markets given the increased information requirements of investors, creditors and the capital market. Up-to-date and dependable data is essential for strategic corporate planning and forward-looking decision-making, as is specifically prepared information and analyses.
En.Value supports medium-sized companies in ensuring the necessary key figure transparency both within the business and externally – with consulting projects for optimizing and continuously developing the financial organization as well as offering human resources support as an outsourcing partner for specific tasks. As part of this, the experts from En.Value draw on their long-standing experience in establishing efficient financial organizations within complex international group structures.
From financial and payroll accounting, liquidity management and controlling through to internal and external reporting including capital market communications, we ensure highly professional workflows, valid key figures and meaningful reports for your company.
Services at a Glance
Financial and Payroll Accounting
- Salary and wage slips
- Support in preparing the annual financial statements
- Support in auditing the annual financial statements
- Liquidity planning
- Cash management including payment transactions
- Cash pooling
- Receivables management
- Operational planning
- Cost center and cost unit accounting
- Contribution margin accounting
- Investment and project controlling
Internal and External Reporting
- Management information systems (MIS)
- Key figure systems (KPIs)
- Supporting consolidated financial statements (HGB, IFRS, US-GAAP)
- Bank/creditor reporting
- Producing regular reporting